1 Tbsp Coconut Oil (Melted Coconut Butter)
Half to 1 tsp of Ground Turmeric Powder
Half to 1 tsp of Raw Honey or Date Syrup
1 Mug Dairy-Free Milk of your choice (e.g. unsweetened almond or coconut milk)
6 Strands of Saffron.
¼ Tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Melt some coconut butter, and pour 1 tbsp of the liquid coconut oil into a mug with ground turmeric powder (this may be emptied out of turmeric capsules).
- Add honey or date syrup for sweetness if desired.
- Mix the mixture with a spoon until a paste forms
- Next pour warm dairy-free milk of your choice on top of the fragrant paste.
- Add the saffron and mix with a spoon.
- Froth the milky mixture using a hand frothier, or blend the warm drink up in a blender to achieve a frothy cappuccino like appearance.
- Finally decorate with a sprinkling of cinnamon.
- Calories: 191kcal
- Protein: 1g
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
Contributed by Salma s khan, nutritionist.