Anyone who enters the competition thereby agrees to join The Good Guru mailing list
Terms and Conditions
- Winner must be following The Good Guru and Reset Retreats on the desired platform entry.
- Facebook - The Good Guru |
- Twitter - @The_GoodGuru |
- Winner must be following The Good Guru and Reset Retreats on the desired platform entry. Facebook - The Good Guru | Twitter - @The_GoodGuru | Instagram - @The_GoodGuru | @resetretreats
- Winner must be following the follow instructions specifically at the end of competition. Instructions as follows - Facebook - Follow gleam.io link Twitter - Follow the gleam.io linkInstagram - For a chance to win a place on Reset Retreat, follow all instructions. For an extra entry, tag us and show us how you #feelgood this summer and tag #goodgurusummer
- For website entry, any order over £10 will get an automated entry into the competition. Customer will be sent an email informing them of the entry.
- Flights are not included.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to worldwide applicants except employees (and their families) of Good Guru Ltd. (UK), the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, and photos to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Good Guru Ltd (UK) relating to any post-winning publicity..
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Good Guru Ltd (UK), Kingfisher House, Restmor Way, Hackbridge, SM6 7AH