BERRY BLISS BALLS
POSTED: 2nd June 2017
If you're looking to up your protein intake but still venturing in to the land of powders then these Berry Bliss Balls by @_hannaeats of https://hannah-eats.com/ are the perfect option. They are ideal as a pre or post workout snack and can be made in advance with 0 cooking!
Preperation time 10 minutes
Cooking time None - 15 minutes setting time instead.
- 24g of Good Berries,
- 50g of Good Oats and Berries,
- 30g of liquid sweetener (I used Date Nectar),
- 30ml of melted coconut oil,
- 30g of date paste (or 30g of blended dates),
- 20g of nut butter.
1. Mix together the nut butter, date paste, liquid sweetener and coconut oil in one
bowl and all the dry ingredients in another,
2. Tip the dry ingredients in to the wet and mix until well combined,
3. Press the mixture in to 12 balls using your fingers,
4. Leave to set in the fridge for around 15 minutes before eating!
We hope you enjoy this recipe, they are super quick and easy to make and taste yummy! Make sure to tag us in your creations on (our Instagram link) and head to https://hannah-eats.com/ for more recipes.